When it comes to injuries, orthopaedic urgent care is a cost-effective and less time-consuming alternative to the emergency department. Towson Orthopaedics’ physicians, physician assistants, and certified nurse practitioners offer expertise that can’t be found at a typical urgent care center. We provide emergency care services for sprains, broken bones, and other injuries including:
- Shoulder Injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and Ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports Injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.