Kathryn Fontaine Schweier is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant specializing in the evaluation and treatment of spine disorders. She focuses on providing standard of care based conservative and non-operative treatment options for back and leg pain, but also first-assists in spinal surgical procedures. After a comprehensive neurological exam, she will order and interpret any necessary imaging studies, along with providing medicinal options and personalized conservative or surgical treatment plans. Patients seen at O’Dea and Bel Air offices.If you will be coming in for an evaluation, please fill out Kathryn’s New Patient Form and bring it with you to the appointment.
Kathryn Fontaine Schweier received her undergraduate degree from The Pennsylvania State University at University Park in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and her Masters in Medical Science and training as a Physician Assistant from Arcadia University in Glenside, PA.
Licenses, Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified by the Maryland Department of Health and Hygiene
- Practice agreements approved by the Maryland Board of Physicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
Memberships in Professional Organizations