Colleen Rice is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of spine disorders. Colleen received her undergraduate degree from Towson University and her Masters in Health Science from Drexel University. Colleen has worked in both orthopaedics and emergency medicine.
As a Physician Assistant at Towson Orthopaedic Associates, Colleen’s skills are utilized both in the clinical setting as well in the operating room as a surgical assistant. She assists with spine surgeries and manages post-operative care at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center and sees patients at the O’Dea office.
- Board Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Hygiene
- Practice agreements approved by the Maryland Board of Physicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support Certifications
Memberships in Professional Organizations
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colleen obtains 50 hours of Category One Continuing Medical Education credits per year.