IMPORTANT MESSAGE: After Hours Care WILL REOPEN
beginning March 29th, 2021! Hours as stated above.
Specialized Treatment for Adults and Pediatric Injuries
When it comes to new injuries, orthopaedic after hours care is a cost-effective and less time-consuming alternative to the emergency department. Towson Orthopaedics’ physicians, physician assistants, and certified nurse practitioners offer expertise that can’t be found at a typical emergency center. We provide emergency care services for new injuries–sprains, broken bones, and others including*:
- Shoulder Injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and Ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports Injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to accept the following during After Hours:
- NO Auto Accident Injuries
- NO Work-related Injuries
- NO Liability Cases
- NO Head Injuries or Concussions
If you have an injury needing immediate attention outside of these hours, visit our Emergency Services page for a list of available locations.
*Patients must be covered by Towson Orthopaedic Associates-accepted insurance plans as described under “Billing & Insurance.” Please review this page for additional information.