Beginning 1/2/20, Clinic Hours are 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Specialized Treatment for Adults and Pediatric Injuries
When it comes to new injuries, orthopaedic after hours care is a cost-effective and less time-consuming alternative to the emergency department. Towson Orthopaedics’ physicians, physician assistants, and certified nurse practitioners offer expertise that can’t be found at a typical emergency center. We provide emergency care services for new injuries–sprains, broken bones, and others including*:
- Shoulder Injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and Ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports Injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to accept the following during After Hours:
- NO Auto Accident Injuries
- NO Work-related Injuries
- NO Liability Cases
- NO Head Injuries or Concussions
If you have an injury needing immediate attention outside of these hours, visit our Emergency Services page for a list of available locations.
*Patients must be covered by Towson Orthopaedic Associates-accepted insurance plans as described under “Billing & Insurance.” Please review this page for additional information.