Visit Facebook

   The Spine Center has moved to the NEW UM SJMC Spine Institute. CALL THEM AT:  (410) 337-4882

 Call TODAY!
Main Number:  (410) 337-7900
UM SJMC Spine Institute:
(410) 337-4882

Leave a Review!  Follow us

Medical Records Requests

HealthMark GroupPatient medical records requests are handled in the following two ways:

  1. You may request a copy of your records to be sent directly to another medical office.
  2. You may request a copy of your medical records be sent directly to you.

If you have any questions, you may contact HealthMark’s Support Team at 1-800-659-4035 or

NOTE: It is the patient’s responsibility to request outside records to be sent to our office. Please contact the providing facility for instructions. All patient requests for TOA records will be processed by Healthmark Group. Please click below and follow the directions.


ONLINE Request Portal (Opens in a new window )