Dr. Teri Metcalf McCambridge specializes in pediatric sports medicine.
Dr. McCambridge has been named Baltimore’s Top Sports Medicine Pediatrician. Baltimore Magazine surveyed physicians in the Baltimore area and Dr. McCambridge was featured in the magazine’s Top Docs Issue.
- Undergraduate: Ohio State University
- Medical School: The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Pediatric Residency: The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship: University of Wisconsin
- Board certified in sports medicine and pediatrics
Athletic Team Affiliations
Dr. McCambridge is athletic team physician for:
- Garrison Forest School
- Hereford High School
- Maryvale Preparatory High School
- St. Paul’s School for Girls