Board certified nurse practitioner specializing in the non-operative treatment of hip and knee arthritis, foot and ankle injuries, and general orthopaedics. Elizabeth provides orthopaedic care to patients during their inpatient hospitalization at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
More About Elizabeth Brannan
Elizabeth Brannan is a Board-Certified Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) with additional certification in orthopaedics. Elizabeth has more than 10 years of experience as a nurse practitioner with the majority of that spent in orthopaedics.
Elizabeth earned her undergraduate degree from Wofford College (Spartanburg, SC), where she worked as a student athletic trainer for the football team, and went on to complete her Master’s degree at Vanderbilt University as an Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. Elizabeth has worked in both orthopaedics and emergency medicine. In addition, she completed an additional program to provide assistance as a surgical assistant in the operating room.
- Board Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as an Adult Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse and Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certified as an Orthopaedic Nurse Practitioner by the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Board
Memberships in Professional Organizations
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International (Honor Society of Nursing)
- Member, National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses