The Urgent Orthopedic Clinic will be closed for the summer break as of
Thursday, May 26th, 2022.
Check back on this website to learn the re-opening date in August!
Have a safe and enjoyable summer.
Towson Orthopaedic Associates
Specialized Treatment for Adult
and Pediatric Injuries, After Hours.
Make us your FIRST stop for urgent orthopedic injuries. Patients rely on Towson Sports Medicine & Towson Orthopaedic Associates for injury treatment. Patients can also count on after hour care at our Bellona Avenue location:
Monday – Thursday, 4:30–6:30 pm
To see an orthopedic specialist at our Urgent Orthopedic Clinic for an injury less than 72 hours old, please call 410-616-1400 or visit our Bellona office.
8322 Bellona Ave. Suite 100
Towson, MD 21204
Our walk-in clinic is a cost-effective, less time-consuming alternative to the emergency department when it comes to new injuries. Towson Orthopaedics’ physicians, physician assistants, and certified nurse practitioners offer expertise that can’t be found at a typical emergency center. We provide emergency care services for new injuries–sprains, broken bones, and others including*:
- Shoulder Injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures, and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and Ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports Injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.
To see an orthopedic specialist please call 410-616-1400 or 410-337-7900.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to accept the following during After Hours:
- NO Auto Accident Injuries
- NO Work-related Injuries
- NO Liability Cases
- NO Head Injuries or Concussions
- NO Facial Injuries
- NO Back Injuries
- NO Lacerations or Crushing Injuries
If you have an injury needing immediate attention outside of these hours, visit our Emergency Services page for a list of available locations.
*Patients must be covered by Towson Orthopaedic Associates-accepted insurance plans as described under “Billing & Insurance.” Patient must bring with them active insurance card, photo ID, and copay when applicable. Please review Billing & Insurance page for additional information.