Specialized Treatment for Adult
and Pediatric Injuries, After Hours.
Make us your FIRST stop for urgent orthopedic injuries. Patients rely on Towson Sports Medicine & Towson Orthopaedic Associates for injury treatment. Patients can also count on after hour care at our Bellona Avenue location:
Monday – Thursday, 4:30–6:30 pm
*Please Note: After Hours will be CLOSED Wednesday, 11/24 and Thursday, 11/25 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
To see an orthopedic specialist at our Urgent Orthopedic Clinic for an injury less than 72 hours old, please call 410-616-1400 or visit our Bellona office.
8322 Bellona Ave. Suite 100
Towson, MD 21204
Our walk-in clinic is a cost-effective, less time-consuming alternative to the emergency department when it comes to new injuries. Towson Orthopaedics’ physicians, physician assistants, and certified nurse practitioners offer expertise that can’t be found at a typical emergency center. We provide emergency care services for new injuries–sprains, broken bones, and others including*:
- Shoulder Injuries including rotator cuff tears, bicep tendon ruptures, clavicle fractures, and AC separations.
- Hip and pelvis injuries including thigh muscle injuries, hip labral tears, and snapping hip.
- Foot and Ankle Injuries including Achilles tendon tears, sprains, and fractures.
- Knee Injuries including ligament injuries (ACL and MCL), meniscal tears, and runner’s knee.
- Sports Injuries including ligament and tendon tears, fractures, and dislocation.
To see an orthopedic specialist please call 410-616-1400 or 410-337-7900.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are unable to accept the following during After Hours:
- NO Auto Accident Injuries
- NO Work-related Injuries
- NO Liability Cases
- NO Head Injuries or Concussions
- NO Facial Injuries
- NO Back Injuries
If you have an injury needing immediate attention outside of these hours, visit our Emergency Services page for a list of available locations.
*Patients must be covered by Towson Orthopaedic Associates-accepted insurance plans as described under “Billing & Insurance.” Please review this page for additional information.