Dr. Tiffany Tsay specializes in the non-operative treatment of sports medicine injuries and general musculoskeletal problems. She offers electrodiagnostic testing (EMG). She performs musculoskeletal ultrasound both for diagnosis as well as for procedures including joint and soft tissue injections.
Tiffany Tsay, M.D.
More About Dr. Tsay
Dr. Tsay completed her fellowship in primary care sports medicine at the Geisinger Health System and her residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia, where she was an educational chief resident. She received her medical degree from the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn. She holds an additional certification as Registered in Musculoskeletal Sonography (RMSK). She has broad experience in providing athletic medical coverage to sports teams, universities and sporting events including the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins, Misericordia University, Wilkes University, University of Pennsylvania Women’s Soccer, Hanover Area High School Football, Golden Gloves Amateur Boxing, the Philadelphia Marathon, and the Philadelphia TriRock Triathlon.
She is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine.
Conditions & Treatment
Dr. Tsay provides services including:
- Electrodiagnostic (EMG/NCS) Studies
- Trigger Point Injections
- Diagnostic Ultrasound for conditions such as:
- Rotator cuff tears
- Achilles tendon tears
- Subluxing (“snapping”) tendons
- Ultrasound-guided Procedures
- Joint injections: Hip, shoulder, and ankle
- Bursa injections: Shoulder (subacromial), hip (greater trochanter), and iliopsoas (hip flexor)
- Tendon injections: Gluteal (hip), hamstring, calcific rotator cuff tendinitis
- Soft tissue injections: Proximal hamstring, iliopsoas bursa, gluteus medius tendon, painful os trigonum
- Joint aspiration
- Baker cyst drainage
Contact This Provider
Dr. Tsay sees patients at the following Towson Orthopaedic Associates’ locations: